She shocked both Ronnie and I, as we were expecting a boy (I think just because that is what we know and have).


Cute little hat, and goopy eyes.


Mom and daughter

Our first (rather unsuccessful) family picture.

We didn't get pictures of all of our visitors, but here is Aunt Sarah.

and Uncle Adam.
23 comments:
Congrats KaLee and Ronnie--she is a doll. And you get to use that cute ruffle blanket. We are so happy for you.
She's a keeper!
YAYYYYYYYYYYYY! Well done, KaLee! You did it! Congratulations! She's beautiful.
Congrats you guys! That is so exciting to have a girl! She is beautiful! We want to see her so bad, but since we all have colds we'll just enjoy the pictures for now.
Congratulations! Kendree, you are beautiful - we already love you so much!! Can't wait to meet you.
Love, Aunt Ali and Uncle Alex
She is a doll!!!!! So excited for you.....congrats on your beautiful family of four. :) ~Jeffi and Adam
She's precious! Congratulations!
What a beautiful family, congrats!
Oh my goodness, what a sweet little gal you have there...I can't believe how tiny she is!!
I hope you are feeling well, can't wait to hear more about the delivery!
She is beautiful, and she looks so tiny! Your family looks great.
Congratulations!! I can't wait to meet my new niece! She is already so beautiful and precious.
Oh KaLee... she is divine! I just love that you had a little girl and I can definately see some Easton in Kendree! You will have to share all your juicy details when you feel up to reliving it!! I am just tickled... pink!! for you guys, total pun intended, hehe
Oh, baby girls are so fun!! Congratulations KaLee!
She's beautiful! Congrats. :)
congrats. she is a doll. i was hoping for a girl. :)
Congratulations, KaLee--she's perfect! I am so excited for you. You get to use your ruffle quilt :)
Love you!
Michlle
words can't describe...but she is just so sweet!
Yeah! She is a cutie :) Congrats!
Congrats...she totally looks like you KaLee! Love the name, too!
Awesome! Congrats KaLee!!
She is absolutely adorable! Congrats!
Congratulations, what a beautiful baby girl!
Congratulations KaLee and family. She is so cute!
Post a Comment