Nice! I've been trying to teach Lainey to drag her small stool over to the light switch, in order to turn it on and off by herself. It is so nice to have one more thing that they are able to do by themselves!
That is a good idea! Why couldn't I think of something like that? Oh well. Kara used to walk in her room and yell "DaDa!" which we knew meant come turn on the light.
I was just going to get online and start searching for something like that. Where did you find it? We need one for Maddie. She moves stools all over the house and then they aren't where we need them, just so she can turn on the lights. -Jess
3 comments:
Nice! I've been trying to teach Lainey to drag her small stool over to the light switch, in order to turn it on and off by herself. It is so nice to have one more thing that they are able to do by themselves!
That is a good idea! Why couldn't I think of something like that? Oh well. Kara used to walk in her room and yell "DaDa!" which we knew meant come turn on the light.
I was just going to get online and start searching for something like that. Where did you find it? We need one for Maddie. She moves stools all over the house and then they aren't where we need them, just so she can turn on the lights.
-Jess
Post a Comment