Friday, November 25, 2011

It's a GIRL!

On Wednesday, November 23, 2011 we were excited to meet

Devynee Karen
7 lbs. 4 oz.
19 3/4 inches
1:28 p.m.

(And yes, we have changed her middle name.  She was born on her grandma's birthday and this did not "hit" us until later in the day....what can I say?  I just gave birth!)

You pronounce her name like the name Devin with a long "e" added onto the end.  She looks a ton like her older sister and is quite the little sweetie.

Birth story coming soon, but for now I'll let you enjoy some pictures.




 The coming home outfit.

 First family picture.
With Grandma Cali
 Grandma and Grandpa Wyo
 Sweet aunt Sarah
We had many more visitors, but these are the pictures I got...I'll need to get the rest from my mom.

And now, I'm off to sit and maybe sleep.

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Congratulations! She's a keeper. :) I had a feeling after you posted about the contractions you started having in your 39 weeks post that you wouldn't go much longer before that baby made its (her!) appearance. And sure enough, a few hours later, I saw your post on facebook. :) I hope everything went smoothly for you.

Kathryn said...

YAY for baby Devynee! She is a doll! I bet it is so lovely to hold a little bubba again. Enjoy her as I know you all will, congrats and good job!

Carolyn said...

Congratulations KaLee! I am so happy for you guys and I can't believe she is here. She looks beautiful and I hope you are all doing well!

Erica said...

We're so excited for you! She looks so darling! I am glad everyone is holding her for me because you I am dying that I can't. :)

Kipp and Gelsey said...

Congratulations on your new baby girl! She is beautiful. Hope you and your family are recovering and adjusting well! I love the name you picked (it was my favorite on your list). November 23rd is my dad's birthday too!

Pedersen Posse said...

Congrats! I thought she'd be a girl. Thanks for the name pronounciation guide. Ty thought it was said like divine. She's beautiful!