I almost feel as if I can't begin to write this post, as I know right now that I will leave something or someone out and then feel terrible.
I'm so thankful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ and my membership in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. My testimony of my Savior is what gets me through every day.
I'm thankful for my husband and the hard work he puts in from morning 'til night providing for and caring for our family.
I'm thankful for my children, who are the lights of my life. Being a mom is such a blessing and one that I try not to take for granted as I know so many who yearn everyday for the opportunity.
I'm thankful for a wonderful family and in-laws. The support and love they show each day is something that can not be replaced.
I'm thankful for friendships that allow me to laugh, to cry and to be uplifted.
I'm thankful for a home, for a free country, for the little things that I know I take for granted each day.
I'm thankful for all that I am blessed with, for a truly am so blessed.
*Each month, my church has a testimony meeting where members of the congregation are encouraged to get up and share things that they know to be true, to testify of what they know and believe. Sometimes these testimonies are less on the testifying side and more on the public thanking side, which is when I fondly refer to them as thank-imonies.
No comments:
Post a Comment