Monday, November 28, 2011

More pictures of the bebe

Brand new:
 Sleepy at the hospital:
 All dressed and ready to go home:
 Carseat:
 Eyes wide open!

We continue to love this precious baby girl.  Easton has finally figured out her name (two sisters is a lot to remember and keep straight) and Kendree, in her usual stubborn way, refuses to even try to say Devynee and instead always calls her "BABEEEE" as loud as possible.

Several favorite moments so far with the other kids:  If ever Devynee is crying, Kendree will say "It okay, BABEEEE!" over and over.  Easton is so great to try and comfort her as well and will repeat whatever I have just said to her, such as "I'll be there as soon as I put this in the fridge." Easton then says, "It's okay Devynee, mama is coming as soon as she puts something in the fridge."  In a high, baby talking voice.  It is very cute.

I'm feeling better and better each day and may even put on regular clothes tomorrow (but let's not push it).  I'm in love with our new addition and am taking advantage of the baby snuggling time more than I have in the past (or so it seems to me).

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Congrats KaLee - she's beautiful!

Kathryn said...

Oh she is lovely, I want to snuggle her! Cure my baby hunger pains! :)