Flight landed at 12:50am. 7 Lopez people departed. Gathered 16 bags, 2 car seats, a stroller and made our way to our shuttle. We were a sight to behold so I documented it. Now, Home Sweet (cold) Home.
This (baby sleeping on my lap) won't last much longer. Trying to be better about being a "yes" mom (like Sister Hinckley described in the history of President Hinckley). Today, it was acrylic painting for the older girls, a bazillion books for Brynlee and a lap nap for Hallee.
Someone wasn't sure what baby powder does...
It's blurry, and you'll have to turn your sound up, but these are some of the cutest baby coos you've ever heard.
Sister shenanigans.
Who hates to meal plan? (me, raising my hand). Who hates not having a meal plan even more? (me jumping up and down and raising my hand). One of my resolutions this year is to meal plan every week. My nights and weeks go so much better when I have a plan, so I'm committed to do it. A while ago I set out to create a rotation of 8-8 weeks of meals with no repeats so I could hypothetically just continue to rotate through it and never actually have to plan again. Here's the first 6 weeks. I grew in lots of things my kids eat as well as things that I love that they will need to learn to love. Now I'm committed to do 2-4 more weeks and I'll seriously be set.
Devynee got invited to an ice skating birthday party and the older kids got to tag along. It sounds like they all had a lot of fun, but will be nursing some sore bottoms and bruises for a few days.
Kendree is playing basketball for the first time this year and is improving by leaps and bounds.
Easton is playing basketball for the second year. This year they start shooting foul shots and calling double dribbles, traveling, etc. Easton is quick on the court and improving his game.
Brynlee's babies (there are 2 or more) are always using the baby equipment that Hallee isn't in.
Since this is pretty much my laundry mantra, this sign obviously had to come home with me from Hobby Lobby.
It's been a while since Instagram got a look at this cutie.



No comments:
Post a Comment