These posts take me almost a year to compose. It is hard to come up with 25 things that seem worth sharing. My other two posts similar to this one are linked at the bottom.
Enjoy! (or just skip to the next blog on your reader, whatev).
1. I have anxious energy. Most days it is almost painful for me to just sit and watch a movie or television show (there are those days when I can manage :) ). All of the other days I am sewing, working on cards, crocheting, etc.
2. I keep a wish list in the back of my planner so I can add to it whenever I think of something I would like to have (but don't have the money for myself).
3. Cooking is not my favorite thing.
4. I can not remember the outcomes of movies. A lot of times if I haven't seen it in a few years, it is like a totally new experience all over again.
5. I love online shopping. The thought of skipping stores altogether is heavenly.
6. I love my freckles. Funny how something you despise as a child/teen can be one of your favorite things about yourself later on, and one of the things you find so cute on your kids.
7. I talk really fast and really loud when I am excited.
8. I'm really blunt, which leads to me apologizing to several people a month for things coming out that I really should have kept to myself.
9. If I know that a story is funny, I spend the entire time I am listening with a big grin on my face ready to laugh at any given moment (this happens most often when members of my family are telling a story).
10. I do not suck on hard candy. I bite it and chew it. Even when I think to myself "I'm going to suck on this entire (enter name of hard candy here)," I never, ever make it to the end.
11. I am not someone who has to get out of the house. A few weeks ago, it was Saturday morning before I realized that I hadn't left the house since attending church the Sunday before. This is working out splendidly with three kids, as going out with all three is quite the ordeal.
12. While I feel like we had little choice (what with two stainless steel appliances coming with the house when we bought it), I only like the look of my stainless steel appliances IMMEDIATELY after I have cleaned them. Dumb stainless steel.
13. In the winter, super glue is my best friend. My thumbs crack all of the time and super glue is the only thing that works so I can continue to do laundry, wash dishes, etc.
14. I totally make my own laundry soap. I know, I am THAT cool.
15. I always feel sorry for people that are allergic to nuts. I love them and can't imagine some desserts, salads, etc. without them!
16. I think I am getting over my extreme hatred of sweeping. Mainly because I recently realized what a quick, instant gratification chore it is. I can sweep for two minutes (if that) and the kitchen feels totally clean. It's not quite up to the "make your bed and your room is instantly clean" standard, but it is pretty darn close.
17. I purposely hide books from myself so that I can function as a normal human being.
18. I now understand why our neighbors in Laramie vacuumed every. single. night. after they put their kids to bed. They had five kids and I had one and I couldn't imagine why that was necessary. I am now on the nightly vacuuming schedule.
19. I perform best when I am tightly scheduled. I'm still learning balance in my life, but I get a heck of a lot done on days that I am busy!
20. If I could have any ice cream stocked in my freezer, it would be Baskin Robbins. I would need all of the flavors though, because I have a hard time committing to a single flavor at a time.
21. I can't resist mini sized Heath bars. They are my first choice every time (when available).
22. Also food related - I can eat anything if A1 sauce is slathered on top.
23. I am always, ALWAYS shocked when I walk out of the Dollar Store having spent over $20 when I went in for just two things. Yet, it happens again and again.
24. I like to talk on the phone while I do my chores. Makes the time go faster. This is also why my mom, sister and close friends get a daily phone call.
25. Don't tell anyone, but I don't even feel that guilty for my love of Diet Dr. Pepper. Anything that tastes that good is meant to be consumed. :)
Wanna learn even more about me?
50 things about KaLee
25 more things about KaLee
1 comment:
That was fun KaLee. Several things on your list surprised me.
Post a Comment