I knew when I scheduled Easton and Devynee's well visits together as well as lined Kendree up for a flu shot that it would be a tear filled afternoon. I was prepared.
Then, the doctor wanted some lab work done on Devynee (nothing to worry about, just investigating her small size and head) and I decided to take a bad day to worse.
I drove straight from the doctor's office (where a total of 11 shots had been doled out) to the lab, where Devynee had to have blood drawn and I got to explain the workings of the body in 4 year old terms, which was actually kind of fun (the explaining part, not the blood drawing part).
All things considered the kids did great for the rest of the night.
I'm sure the pizza and ice cream helped.
Now, I'm sitting down and not moving and it. is. awesome.
The End.
No comments:
Post a Comment