The first day that I dropped of the kids at my mom's house after Ron and I returned from San Francisco the kids were a little more concerned about when I would be back. I explained that I would be back after they ate lunch, in four hours. As I'm walking out the door, he yells, "See you in four minutes!"
Easton told me that he wanted to go on his mission to Denver. I told him that Jesus and Heavenly Father choose where to send you on your mission. He then asked where Jesus sent Dad and I told him New York. He then asked me if he will get married after his mission and I said that yes, he can get married after his mission. He then gets a very serious look on his face and says, "I don't know who I want to marry yet, Chani or Bianca." I eased his fears and told him that he won't need to figure that our for a while and he seemed to be okay with that.
The other day he kept on asking me about when Bianca had a "cattoon." I kept on trying to correct him and thought he was saying "cartoon." It wasn't until much later that I figured out he was saying tattoo and that he wanted to get a UW tattoo to wear to the next game. He still calls them cattoons and it is too funny to correct right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment