Thursday, November 08, 2012

Currently [November 2012]

As if we haven't learned enough about KaLee in the last two posts, I thought I would throw in one more.  Hey, this is my blog after all.

Reading: Nothing. I finished These Is My Words by Nancy E. Turner yesterday.  I loved it.  It is a well known fact by those close to me that I love a good pioneer story.  Give me some Little House any day.

Watching: Teen Witch. Gotta love the cheesy 80s movies.  Anyone have the rap memorized?

Procrastinating: Putting away the rest of my folded clothes.  I just hate it.

Wanting: A lot, but considering I just bought some new boots, I suppose I can suppress the rest for a bit.

Craving: Pumpkin pie.  Luckily I have some in the fridge...

Wearing: Khakis and a teal v-neck shirt from Target.  Classic mom uniform if you ask me.

Relieved by: Kendree having got the whole "potty training" officially figured out. (knock on wood)

Missing: Downton Abbey

Stressing about: Everything I have to get done before Christmas.  I'm regretting not having my gifts at least "planned" by now.

Addicted to: Pretty much any Halloween candy. The small sizes, they are too convenient.

Dreading: The full blast of winter.  It's coming. I know it is.

Needing: A cleaning lady. I know I can do it myself but I just. don't. want. to.

Annoyed by: My lack of patience.  I start every day with the best intentions.  I actually think the days that I don't think about it as much go better.  I know I have a 4 year old, 2 year old and 11 month old.  I should just expect the chaos and chill a little bit.

Suffering from: Lack of crafting motivation.  That never happens to me.  I have chosen reading over crafting for the last week.  Crazy.

Feeling guilty about: My neglect of meal planning for the last 2-3 weeks (so long I don't even know).  It has to stop.

Tired of: Dirty floors (wonder who has the power to change that...)

Thankful for: Loving family and friends.  I seriously have it so good.

Enjoying: Any quality time with my husband that I can get.

Looking forward to: Thanksgiving.

Hoping: To get a handle on my to-do list.

Loving: November temperatures in the 60s.  Just remind me of this in April/May.

Perhaps I shouldn't compose these at the end of the day.  I feel that this came off on the tired and crabby side, when in actuality, things are pretty great.  Just leave with happy smiling faces on your mind, instead of my whining. :)

2 comments:

Amber said...

Oh I love reading this! I loved These is My Words, did you know there are 2 more books in that series? I didn't and it made my day when I found out. Where did you get those 60 degree temps? Will ya send them my way?

Chris and Beth Will said...

I LOVE that book. I have read it a couple of times, it is so good.