Friday, November 30, 2012

Funny

It's funny to me how much my outlook can change in the course of one day.

I went to bed last night feeling a little stressed.  My to-do list seems daunting. I haven't figured out what I am gifting to everyone for this holiday/birthday season not to mention the Christmas cards I have yet to make, etc.

Then, today I taught preschool which actually left me feeling pretty good (not that it leaves me feeling bad usually, just sometimes a little tired of preschool aged children).

I've had the opportunity to just "sit" a bit more than normal today as Devynee is feeling a little under the weather and lets me cuddle.  I even caught a 45 minute nap this afternoon (can't tell you the last time that happened).  Finally, I got to spend the entire evening with Ronnie (something that doesn't happen often in the month of December due to tithing settlements).

Life is looking pretty dang good.

And no, the length of my to-do list has not changed, just my perspective.

No comments: