Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful

I know you will be inundated with blogs all about how thankful everyone is today, but the bottom line is that it doesn't matter what other people are writing, I want to document how thankful I am for all that I have.

I am incredibly blessed.  I am thankful for my beautiful, crazy family.  For my loving husband and cute (and spunky) kiddos.  I am thankful for my extended family and the family I married into.  I am so thankful for friends, both near and far who help me, listen to me and let me be myself.  I am thankful to live in this country.  I don't know that I think about my freedom as much as I should, but I am so thankful for it.

I am thankful for my physical health and for the health of my family.  For our temporal blessings (house, food, clothing) and most importantly for my testimony of my Savior, Jesus Christ.  I am thankful for His atonement and for the chance I have to repent and become clean of wrongs that I do.  I am thankful to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and to raise my children to have testimonies of the gospel.  I am thankful to have a living prophet of God on earth today and to have the word of God in the scriptures.  I am thankful for prayer, for the connection with Heavenly Father that is so precious to me.

Thank you for listening and Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: