Like every other LDS family I talked to, we carved our pumpkins for Family Home Evening on Monday before Halloween.
Kendree and I tackled the "Kitty Bat" in the template book that came with our carvers. I was pretty pleased and a 2.5 year old is thrilled with anything, so it was a win-win.
Daddy and Easton did a custom drawn face. Everyone there was equally as pleased.
Devynee was already in bed when all of this was done, so I drew her pumpkin's face on with a Sharpie (as seen behind Easton's shoulder). The wicked-sweet UW pumpkin was courtesy our friend Debbie. (see Kandice, we love UW too--just try to find a UW football jersey that comes with the key component-the HELMET!) :)
I have to say, I'm glad that Halloween is over. I tend to get a little Halloween-ed out by the 31st.
1 comment:
I can't believe how big they are getting!!
Post a Comment