While I loved the family theme we had going on last year, Easton had his heart set on being a BYU football player and I just didn't see how we were going to make that a reality for the entire family. So, we had costumes in pairs and poor little Devynee was left out.
We had our ward Halloween party last weekend and I've found that my free time at ward events is not what it used to be. Here are the only two pictures I took that night.
My football player and cheerleader right before heading out to trick or treat.
Mama made him take the helmet off so she could see his face.
Three cuties.
Wenda and Waldo. Ronnie had to be Waldo as part of an organization he is in this year. We are seriously lacking in adult costumes at our house, so we decided that we would use this excuse to get ourselves a matching set. I plan to wear these puppies until they fall apart. They really are the perfect costume. Comfortable and you are pretty much wearing all your own clothes.
Camera timer family shot. Not too shabby.
Our darling little turtle (bow so you know she is a girl).
And a side view so you can see that shell.
All of the kids have been this turtle for their first Halloween (the perk of having all of your children in the fall/winter). I bought it from BabyStart back when they existed and spent a real $30 dollars on it and I am determined to get my money's worth! :) See Easton as a turtle. See Kendree as a turtle.
Trick or treating was a success. The kids came home with TONS of candy and had the time of their lives. Our neighborhood is the perfect size for young kids. You can walk around one block for the really young, two for a little older and the whole thing in just under two hours.
Happy Halloween!
1 comment:
Wow! You are so brave to take your kids out in Cowboy Country with those costumes! ;) You all look great though!
Post a Comment