This blogging daily thing is no joke. I thought I had lots of ideas to fill the days. Surely I could come up with enough randomness to fill 30 posts. Especially with a birthday thrown in there as well as a holiday, etc.
But these last five days or so have been torture. I actually dread sitting down to blog because I feel like I have nothing to talk about. I will not be a forever daily blogger, but I did enjoy the challenge that NaBloPoMo provides once (and only once) a year.
I've learned that my style of blogging fits my life pretty well. I blog when I have things to say/time and then don't really feel guilty at all if I go a few weeks with nothing and then burst out with 5+ days of blogging. I love being able to schedule posts so that I can work on posts for a few hours in one day and have them post once a day for the next week so family doesn't have to scroll down for ages to read everything I have just spewed out. :)
Overall, I would have never recorded many of the daily life things I have captured with this little blog of mine. It will never be a money maker, but it will forever be a memory keeper.
Perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment